National Directorate of Statistics System and Report
- Develop and maintain ND Systems and Reports SOPs, records management and quality control in line with the law and customer service standards.
- Lead and manage the National Directorate’s contribution to DGS planning, reporting, performance management and risk management processes.
- Develop guidelines to monitor the archiving and security of statistical data;
- Manage the review statistical data, publications and reports for quality control before it is disseminated to the public;
- Liaise with IMF to contribute to the General Data Dissemination system in Timor Leste.
- Develop a communications strategy on how to effectively disseminate statistical data, publications and reports to the different internal MF and external stakeholders.
- Develop customer service standards to monitor timely responses to customer requests and to benchmark for measuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop a concept paper on the development of a single national statistical database system.